All work produced by Food Skil staff and volunteers is licensed under Creative Commons-that is
You are free:
- to Share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix – to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Attribute this work:What does “Attribute this work” mean? The page you came from contained embedded licensing metadata, including how the creator wishes to be attributed for re-use. You can use the HTML here to cite the work. Doing so will also include metadata on your page so that others can find the original work as well.
- Noncommercial – You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver – Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain – Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights – In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice – For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
But we would like to be acknowledged for our work. We hope in this way to help other Community Enterprises get off the ground.